The menu's a prix fixe lunch, 3 courses for $20, plus wine pairings for an additional $12.
I took advantage of the wine (Liz didn't), and overall it was great.
The menu was:
- A Tasting of Heirloom Tomatoes (Tarte Tatin, Consomme, Local Mozzarella)
- Cane Creek Pork & Beef Meatball with Short Rib Ravioli, Ratatouille and Fresh Chevre
- Pan Roasted Local Figs with Brown Butter Cake, Toasted Almond Ice Cream
and the wine pairings were:
- Waterbrook 'Melange', Columbia Valley, WA
- Pinot Noir, Nicolas Potel, Bourgogne, FR
- La Yunta, Late Harvest, Torrontes, Argentina
Everything was perfectly cooked, and the portions were just right. It's a little pricey for lunch after you include wine, but considering the dinner prices, I think it's a good deal, and it's nice to treat yourself some times.